Serving Greater Portland & Cumberland County
ABBA is a medical certified women’s pregnancy resource center in the state of Maine offering pregnancy testing, limited obstetrical ultrasounds, STD testing and treatment, consultations, and women’s health education completely free and confidential.
Our Client advocates have been fully trained and some have been right where you are with an unplanned pregnancy. Our client advocates provide accurate information in a warm, non‐judgmental environment. We believe every woman should be able to get honest answers to her questions and explore her options without pressure.
ABBA, A Women’s Resource Center is HIPAA compliant.
Free & Confidential Services
ABBA, A Women’s Resource Center has no financial interest in your pregnancy decision because all our services are FREE & CONFIDENTIAL. ABBA offers pregnancy testing, ultrasound, STI testing/treatment, and free pregnancy classes & parenting classes.
Our Promise to You
- Your pregnancy decision is your decision to make. You will always be treated with respect, regardless of your decision.
- All pregnancy education and information provided is truthful, forthright, and medically accurate.
- Our caring staff and volunteers will provide personalized, compassionate care no matter the reason for your visit.
- There is no preference given to to anyone based on color, national origin, physical disability (including HIV/AIDS), mental disability, medical condition, religion, age, or marital status.
- Obstetrical Ultrasound Imaging to confirm a viable pregnancy.
- Pregnancy Testing using our lab-quality pregnancy tests with a 99% accuracy rating.
- STI/STD Testing and Treatment to assure sexual health.
- Options Counseling we provide options for every woman’s particular situation.
- Learn & Earn a program for those Moms who decide to parent their babies.
- Sexual Health a program for girls and women seeking to find healthy relationships.